The Class A CDL Truck Driver provides aggregate material hauling throughout Southern Utah.
Operate truck and equipment safely and efficiently.Maintain and check truck and equipment to ensure safety and good working condition.Other responsibilities as required.
- Working hours are from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Experience / Requirements:
- At least 6 months of related trucking experience.
- Clean MVR and FMSCA/DOT Records.
- Current Class A CDL.
- Current DOT Medical Card.
- Automatic Only Drivers - can only drive cement mixer trucks.
- Needs to be able to do physical labor involved with hauling material - Lifting, Bending, Twisting, etc.
Willing to train in mixer and equipment transport