Full Health Benefits
Paid time off
This position must be mid-level to senior level management experience with the ability to help setup, modify and/or restructure our design & construction plans department immediately.
Architects spend much of their time in the office, creating plans and designs, preparing models and cost estimates, doing research, and attending meetings with clients and workers involved in designing or planning a project. They spend the rest of their worktime at jobsites.
- BLA or MLA in Landscape Architecture
- min. 5 years as a Landscape Architect
- Project Management experience
- Licensed Landscape Architect or ability to obtain license within 1 year
- Desert & Southwest Plant knowledge
- Experience in residential outdoor design & construction plans & details (landscape, pool design, hardscape, masonry, structures )
- Strong desire to lead & manage the entire design & planning department
- Ability to understand & integrate with other departments within the company for seamless projects and amazing customer experiences (Marketing, Sales, Design & Construction)
This Company Describes Its Culture as: