We have an immediate opening for an experienced and reliable Electrician to join our Project Management Team!
As a member of our project management team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial and residential projects from commencement to completion. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all NEC codes, local codes, company safety policies, and OSHA mandated requirements.
What can you expect from us:
- A culture that encourages candid, open communication necessary to complete all tasks
- Fair and equal work environment
Desired Skills & Experience Job Specifics
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
- Oversee pre-construction meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating through execution
- Collaborate with prefabrication and design companies
- Set clear goals and expectations to foreman.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
- Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- Provide coaching/counseling to foreman.
- Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 years successful electrical PM experience (large job experience and OSHA 30 required)
- Prior experience in electrical estimating
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Journeyman’s card or verifiable Journeyman experience